Friday 2 February 2024

Vintage Panel

Hello friends

First of all a big thank you for all the encouraging words and messages to my recent mixed media posts, they have been very much appreciated. 
Many of you know that I had stepped away from Mixed media, as at the time it felt right to move in a different direction, but I guess life has a way of bringing you back to your happy place…

Today on ‘The Maker’s Table’
I’m sharing this vintage panel, inspired by this lovely original photograph. 

I don’t have many supplies at moment as I lost a lot of them due to water damage/damp while in storage during a house move that fell through (long story!) 

I created lots of layers, using Paperartsy fresco paints in
Rusty, chalk and Granny Smith, I also used infusions in Walnut.

I used Tim Holtz distress crackle ( love this product!) to make some textured layers.

I stamped with Tim Holtz stamps so numbers onto the photo and added vintage lace from my stash to create more layers
While I was out on a walk I collected some dead fern, I thought they would complement the photo, 
To finish I stitched it to some card and mount board.

I love vintage and I love to create lots of layers… 
I hope you like it 
Thank you for passing by, as always feel
 free to leave a comment 
Have a lovely weekend 

Kaz x 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx