Tuesday 13 February 2024

Hello friends….

Hope you are all ok, today I’m sharing this grungy panel
 which will be added to my art journal..

I love creating layers… to create them
 I used a base  of Paperartsy grunge paste, followed by layers of fresco paints in Snowflake, Cherry red, South Pacific and Azure.
I stamped with my own vintage number stamp and Paperartsy mini stamp MN 28, I  added a sprinkle of infusions (In the navy) 

I then added some torn tissue (from Seth apter) and sewed into the panel.
I also tried rusting powder for the first time to colour the ribbon, really like the muted rusty tone it gives, soo will definitely use more of it! 

I hope you like it, feel free to leave a comment 
Best wishes 

Kaz x 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx