Sunday 25 February 2024

Art journal

On the Maker’s table today is this little mini art journal. 

I recently watched the lovely Alison use tissue paper in her recent Facebook live for Paperartsy, it was really inspiring, ( thank you so much for for sharing Alison) 
After a busy week I finally got round to having a play and created this little art journal using the Seth Apter tissue paper…. I really liked how effective it is & you only need a very little amount of paint. I used @paperartsy fresco paints in Blue bayou, Rusty, Space cadet Snowflake and some infusions (in the navy) 
I added lots of stitching and used rusting powder to dye the vintage ribbon. 
Please do hop over to @w0rdsandp1ctures for a watch & lots more inspiration 
Thanks for looking 
Kaz ☺️








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx