Sunday 3 March 2024

Miniature journal

Hello friends 

Hope you are good, 
Can you believe we are already in March?!
Crazy how quick the weeks go by! 
 
Today I’m sharing this tiny miniature journal, after being inspired by the Paperartsy blog, who are featuring miniature as a topic. 

I’ve recently been having a sort out of my craft supplies, I lost a lot of my stash due to a water leak in a storage unit I was using so I’m slowly sorting through it to see what I can salvage. While I was sorting I came across a bag of Stamp board tiles ( remember them!?) they are a clay coated board, perfect for stamping into, I don’t think they make them anymore, but I remember using them in the past to make jewellery. 

To start I gave the tiles a layer of the new ‘mattints’ glazes from Paperartsy, to the tiles and left them to dry. I used glow and nutty. 
I also used them on Paperartsy hot picks tissue paper (PT01) which was stuck down to the tiles, I added more layers.


I then created folds in card to create a concertina to form the base for my journal.
I also added some mini tabs for inside the journal. 
This is the reverse of the journal too! 
I added some distress ink in peeled paint and some scorched timber and more layers of the Mattints to finish. 

Hope you like it, it was so much fun to create! 

Feel free to leave a comment, have a great weekend 
Kaz x 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx