Thursday 7 March 2024

Vintage Art Journal spread

Hello friends… 
 
Today on the Maker’s table I’m sharing this journal spread that I created in a little handmade journal
I  tried to create a vintage page incorporating some muted  pastel colours…
I used Paperarsy fresco paints in Snowflake, pumpkin, candy floss and Caribbean Sea. I also used distress paint and inks in walnut stain. 
I also added some stitching, layers of tape, papers and stencils. 
I used some small strips of collage papers from a collage book I  recently bought called Callico collage ( One fine day)  The butterfly and photo are from Tim Holtz


The words are from an original play script which I cut up to add to the pages.
I really enjoyed putting this together, I often struggle with using colour,  but these muted tones were fun to experiment with, 
Feel free to leave a comment 
Kaz 
X


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx