Wednesday 13 March 2024

Journal Cover

 
Hello friends… 

Hope you are all good! 
Today I’m sharing this funky journal cover.

I used Paperartsy Hot-picks tissue paper ( PT01) such great value, you get 4 really big sheets of it in a pack and it’s so versatile. 
I created a background by brayering fresco paints  (chalk, captain peacock, Lake wanaka, haystack, green patina.  I also used magenta by Dina wakley) 
I adhered the tissue using Mattints in Glow



I created lots of layers and stitching and added a star and wings by Tim Holtz. 
To finish I added an original vintage ephemera sheet to the journal then layered the cover over it. 

Hope you like it?! 
Feel free to leave a comment, great to know you popped by . 
Have a good week 

Kaz x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by,..your comments mean so much xx